- Cheryl J. Hardy is licensed Arizona Real Estate Brokers with over 20 years of experience helping clients buy and sell Valley residential real estate.
- She helps clients buy and sell the best new build homes, resale homes, land, and investment property.
- She specializes in the Tempe and the A.S.U. area, plus the surrounding communities: Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee and Phoenix.
- She is an A.S.U. Alumni and Valley of the Sun resident since the early ’70s –watching these cities grow!
- She is passionate about serving the local homeless population through church outreach programs and civic affairs.
- Proud supporter of Habitat for Humanity – she contributes in your name each time you buy or sell with her.
- She has sold over $100 million of local real estate: new homes, resale homes and land.
- Cheri invests in Arizona real estate and has years of experience buying, selling and managing her own portfolio of investment properties.
- She proudly holds credentials as Accredited Buyer’s Representatives (ABR), Certified Residential Specialists (CRS) and Graduates of the Realty Insititute (GRI). Cheri is dedicated to her clients and to the real estate industry.
- Cheryl Hardy is an Associate Broker, ABR, CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist), CRS, GRI, and GREEN Realtor.
- Gold Award Winner, Southeast Valley Regional Association of Realtors, for 17 years of Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Production, 1997-2013.
- Top 10% Award Winners, United Brokers Group, 2011
- Her clients become friends!
“You surely made our AZ exit easier than we had imagined.”
We want to thank you for your great assistance in launching us forth. All said and done, we were grateful and delighted how all thing worked out. You surely made our AZ exit easier than we had imagined.
Thanks for all of your help and patience with my daughters house. You were wonderful. Thanks you!
Thanks you so much for all of your help over the last few months, even though I didn’t buy a home.