With a passion for teaching, training, and sales, Beth taught classes for first-time homebuyers, business planning for Realtors®, and spent 10 years as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Missouri and Columbia College teaching Principles of Real Estate, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Appraisal, Management, and Leadership. She is also a past educator in the Professional Standards and Ethics for Realtors®. She has been heavily involved in the Women’s Council of Realtors®, where she has been involved in motivational and educational speaking on national, state, and local levels.
- REALTOR® of the Year in 2015!
- NAR committee member for the National Conventional Finance and Policy
- Federal Political Coordinator, National Association of Realtors®
- Home Buyer Education trainer since 1993
- Recipient of the Henry J. Aydt Ethics Award
- Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Master Business Administration (MBA)
Hobbies include golf, running, biking, interior decorating, coaching, and public speaking.